Monday, August 3, 2009

Online Play-By-Mail

Even MMORPGs eventually come to an end, a fact that The Matrix Online is in the process of reminding us. The game is still active, though within the realms players will find the world around them disintegrating before their very eyes. Ashes are now raining down from the sky, while characters will find themselves battling the likes of angels, demons, agents and zombies.

For those players that have stuck with the game since the beginning, it’s likely a bittersweet parting. For those that gave up on it long ago, it’s probably a good time to head back, just to see what the developers are doing to bring the game to its final end.

Today is the last day for The Matrix Online so if you haven’t already logged in, you should hurry to do so!

2 comments:

  1. I in fact had written a article exactly like this in my web site and wanted to ask if you would mind it too much if I added your post there? I'm sure it might be a great source intended for our visitors.
    miami new cars for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    Miami tooth implant dentist

    ReplyDelete